A Diamond in Paradise.
This new construction bay-to-beach front estate home overlooks the Gulf of Mexico and the Intracoastal Waterway on this beautiful island enclave. Hidden behind the awesome architecture of this home, is an integrated program of sound concrete structure, masonry walls, HardiPlank cement board cladding system with integrated air barrier and insulation for optimum thermal performance and additional energy savings. To top it off, we selected a twenty year Kynar finished metal roof system to protect this valuable asset. We also integrated a solar panel system which significantly lowers the energy cost year-round by generating a substantial percentage of the energy used in the home.
Unique Construction Features Include:
- Elevated pool assembly with concrete vault and thermally dis-coupled shell (the pool is cool too)
- Awesome fully dehumidified parking garage
- Whole house generator
- Hurricane rated and insulated windows and doors
- Old world plaster hard-coat interior finishes
- Engineered wood flooring throughout
In the Press
Read about the project on The Wall Street Journal
Read about the project in Sarasota Magazine