If you enjoy playing golf often, joining a private golf club can be a worthwhile investment. Private golf clubs and country clubs not only allow you to play golf whenever you want, but they all also offer a wide range of unique benefits that are only available to their members. If you have been thinking about joining a private golf club, but aren't sure which one is right for you, here is a look at some of the best private clubs that Southwest Florida has to offer.
Located in the heart of Naples, the Grey Oak Country Club is one of Florida's premier luxury destinations. This exquisite club provides a wide range of features, including a 30,000 square-foot wellness center that comes with a fully equipped gym, full-sized tennis courts, a large swimming pool with three 32-meter lap lanes, and elegant dining rooms that offer guests a variety of decadent dishes.
While this country club offers a wide range of luxurious amenities, the main thing that attracts people from all over the country is the three different world-class golf courses that are located on the property.
- The Palm Course is a tropical oasis that is highlighted by a gorgeous rock waterfall, sand beaches, and island-like greens that are strategically placed throughout the course.
- The Pine Course features rolling hills, lush greens, and large waterfront areas that work together to give it the reputation as one of the "Toughest private golf courses in Florida."
- The Estuary Course provides a challenging course that is positioned in a peaceful environment that is outlined by gorgeous oak, pine and cypress trees.
The Plantation Golf Club perfectly combines elegance with fun. Located near the clubhouse, there is a luxurious Great House that offers upscale accommodations and has a kitchen that serves world-class dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar & grill menu that you can order from if you want to unwind and have a tasty snack.
The Plantation Golf & Country Club also has an 18-hole golf course that was designed by Dr. Michael Hurdzan and Dana Fry, who are both members of the American Society of Golf Course Architects (ASGCA). There are multiple tees placed at each hole to help meet the needs of players of all skill levels. The club also offers golf lessons and golf tournaments. If you’re looking for a souvenir or want to get suited up like a pro, the golf shop has got you covered.
Nestled in the middle of natural habitat, the Pelican's Nest Golf Club is one of Naples's best-kept secrets. The club offers a wide range of amenities that cater to a variety of needs. The club also offers two unique golf courses, which has made this establishment superlative among golfers of all skill levels.
- The Gator Course is a Par 73 course that features 7,042 yards of green and luscious terrain. This course was built for all skill levels and does not require any shots over water or marsh.
- The Hurricane Course is slightly shorter than the Gator Course. However, there are more challenging areas to get through.
The Pelican's Nest also offers four different dining areas for you to enjoy. You can dine on delicious meals and drink a unique house-made cocktail in the Grill Room. Or, you could entertain your friends in the peaceful and relaxing Veranda. There is also the main dining room that can seat up to 150 people and a luxurious gazebo that is right outside and features breathtaking views and comfortable seats.
The Pelican's Nest has one of the most inclusive membership programs in the area. You are not required to live in the Pelican Landing area in order to become a member and enjoy all of the amenities that this place has to offer.
With so many luxurious golf clubs to choose from, there is something for everyone in Southwest Florida. If you would like to learn how you can build your own dream home in this gorgeous area, contact us today.