Over the past two decades, the construction industry has made giant leaps in the use of technology in moisture and leak detection and waterproofing practices and we are at the forefront. Our technicians use advanced inspection tools such as infrared cameras, moisture meters and remote environmental sensing monitors to efficiently detect water.
These tools have become the scientific standard for monitoring, detecting, and controlling water damage. They help us identify conditions, focus in on the area of the problem and provide clues to the likely cause of the leak – BUT – the most valuable resource we have is our experienced staff that have been troubleshooting water intrusion for over 30 years.
Our typical process upon first visit would be to provide the following solutions:
• Visual Inspection
• Behind wall Moisture Detection using FLIR Camera
• Window Spray Racks
Our first step would be to assess the size of the moisture problem and the type of damaged materials before planning the remediation work. The advanced tools we use in finding hidden moisture and evaluating mold levels and issues associated with contaminants in an environment include some of the following:
• FLIR Camera – (Forward Looking Infrared Radar) Excess moisture creates small temperature differences in the wet material. Thermal infrared cameras can show the subtle sub-surface patterns created by those temperature and density differences.
• Data Loggers - Detect temperatures, carbon dioxide and relative humidity. It’s remotely computerized and charts data over a period of time.
• Particle Counter – A sophisticated air monitoring instrument that counts the relative amount of particulate contamination in a given space.
• CO2 Meter – Measures and analyzes the conditions of your indoor environment: carbon dioxide levels, temperature, humidity, wet bulb, and dew point temperatures.
Have any questions for our team? Contact Us today!
The Aerial Companies, Inc. is available to provide leak detection services for historic and contemporary buildings, commercial establishments, and luxury estate homes in Florida including areas around Sarasota, Naples, Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Tallahassee, and Daytona Beach.