In recent years expectations of quality in Structural Repair Services have increased. Improvements to remedial systems and products available are at the heart of modern structural repair strategies and the professional installation of these systems.
Structural failure can occur as a result of any number of reasons, but the result is almost always the same, in that structural failure will make a home or condo uninhabitable, as the walls and/or foundation of a home need to be devoid of structural failure in order to meet safety code standards.
We’re experienced, and when needed we team with the top engineers to identify causes of structural failure, whether the issues are related to fatigue, water intrusion, quality control, safety, reliability and regulatory compliance, we can bring the right individuals together to solve your problems quickly.
Most common structural services provided:
• Forensic Evaluation of Construction Issues and Defect
• Hurricane Damage Assessment
• Construction Litigation Support
• Water Intrusion Inspections and Reports
• Mold, Roofing and Infrared Inspections and Reports
• Insurance Support Documentation
Most common structural solutions provided:
• Foundation repair and replacement
• Sagging floor and bowed wall repair
• Elevated slab repairs
• Beam, column and footing repair and replacement
• Shoring and jacking
• Roof rafter repair and reinforcement
• Porch and balcony repair and replacement
• Code violation remediation
• Adaptive reuse, conversions, expansions and modifications to buildings
• Interior and exterior wall removal/replacement
• Facade build and restoration
We apply a proactive approach to all our projects using experience, integrity, quality and attention to detail. This combined with a positive modern attitude towards construction technology lets us complete all projects on time and without compromise to health, safety or customer needs.
Have any questions for our team? Contact Us today!
The Aerial Companies, Inc. is available to provide structural repair for historic and contemporary buildings, commercial establishments, and luxury estate homes in Florida including areas around Sarasota, Naples, Palm Beach Gardens, Boca Raton, Miami, Lantana, Cape Coral, and Tampa.